Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh yeah!

I also got our herd name changed to my first choice (of the second round), Legal Tender. I can't believe that name wasn't taken. I was sure I was going to have to go with my second choice, but was almost hoping for my fourth. Second choice was Oviedo, third was Asturia, and fourth was 371 1/4 Grains. Heh, I think that would have been great, but did not have any family support for it.

Who doesn't know what that means?

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that I got Legal Tender for the herd name and SLVR (silver) for our tattoo, since Tom is so into the lawful money issue. Maybe we'll name our farm Little Oviedo or something like that. Meagan and I toyed with the idea of El Goato for the herd name, but in the end, I thought it was too silly.

So, we're set. I can register Rose and Cosmos now. I have my tattoo set ordered and it should be arriving soon. As soon as I get them tattooed, I'm going to put them up for sale.

7 comments:

Meagan said...

It is not too silly.

It would be perfect, since Dad thinks all it takes to speak Spanish is to add an O onto the end.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..I don't know what 371 1/4 grain means.

Aprilo said...

sorry, wrong button..anonymous is ME!

Mosaics said...

Look at you! Getting all fancy on us and speaking Spanisho. lol

It's the definition of a dollar - A minted coin containing at least 371 1/4 grains of fine silver...o.

April said...

Yeso, Io amo teachingo myselfo howo too speako Spanisho..

next is Italian..everything ends with an "a"

Mosaics said...

ROFL!

Try reading that aloud.

Terra said...

HA! that's AWESOME!