Think long and hard before you want to make this mess. My cabinets were scheduled to arrive on October 10th, but didn't actually get here until the 19th. Demolition started the 17th. Of course, there have been all kinds of problems. When we took out the fur downs above the sink/window, we discovered that the upstairs bathroom plumbing was there. It cost $1300 extra to have a plumber come out and move the plumbing. He had to saw through the studs and joists and squeeze the four inch drain pipe into a three inch space.
Also, the wiring was strung across there too tight, so we had to get an electrician to rewire to the tune of $375. Because of other problems with the cabinets it has taken the carpenters twice as long as they expected, so that raised the price yet another $480. Apparently, no shoe mold was ordered, so that's something that will cost an additional amount.
There has been one problem after another and I'm going over budget. And the installer just told me that we don't have enough toe kick. Oh joy.