Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Got Milk?

I am consuming goat milk as we speak...so to speak.

In my cereal.

I'm a little freaked out, but it tastes just like regular milk as far as I can tell. I'm not a milk drinker. Milk has always kind of grossed me out to drink straight. Since any kind of milk might make me gag, I'm not a good judge of milk taste, but as long as it kind of fades into the background of the cereal taste, I'm OK with it. And it does. So, I'm OK with it. Sort of.

2 comments:

April said...

I think I had goat milk once..straight from the goat but I don't remember liking it..I LOVE regular milk so it will be interesting to see how it taste the next time we come.

I liked what the woman had to say..but I think 3 days old is alittle early to be weaning them at night. I'd be worried they would be to little and weak.

Good idea about the afterbirth..but kinda gross..atleast you'd only have to do it once.

Mosaics said...

Well, I need you here as a taste tester. Are you up for it? heh.

Tom had it on his cereal today and he said it was fine. He thought it was a little sweeter than our store bought milk.