Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Baby

Today is my and Tom's 25th anniversary.  Silver.

I've been wanting a new camera that zooms better, but is still small enough for me to carry around and not get in the way, and one that I can pretty much point and click.  I don't know enough about photography to be able to adjust lens and all that stuff.  My goal is to be able to take good close-ups of the beautiful birds that are out here.  I'm not a good photographer in the first place, but I think it might help a wee bit if I have a better camera.  Anyway, Tom got me a Canon Powershot.  It's on probation and I'm trying it out.  So far, I'm not convinced that the zoom is any better than the Kodak that I've been using.  What do you think?

This is Buttercup, the new momma on her first day out of the barn and back with her little herd.


Baby scratching his head.


He is very bow-legged.  They've straightened out a bit and I'm hoping they will even more as he gets more exercise, but I was concerned that he was deformed or his shoulders were out of joint.  He gets around OK and doesn't seem to be in any pain, so I guess I'll just let him develop however he will.


Harry has been fascinated with the baby and wants to get in the pasture and stall with him every chance he gets.


Squirrel checking out the rain gauge.


Driveway rocks.

2 comments:

April said...

I think the camera works pretty good! The person behind the camera might need alittle more practice..lol

Those are good clear shots.

and Happy Anniversary! 25 yrs?! Man, times goes by fast

PumpkinPie said...

Happy Anniversary! May the next 25 be just as fun :)