Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Patio...Phase II

Tom is doing a great job with the excavation.  We had originally thought that someone else was going to do it for us, but when we found out his plan wasn't what we expected, we decided to do it our way.  We were told that all that digging out had to be done by hand, but that sounded crazy to me.  Tom has been able to do most of it with his tractor.

Here's the back where the patio will be.  Those doors lead into the dining room.

This is where the pathway will go around the back of the living room.  I've got these bricks just laid out so that I'll know the shape that I want the walkway to be.  They aren't set and leveled yet.

This is around the opposite side of the living room where the pathway will join up with our covered patio in the back.  I've set and leveled this row of bricks and am getting ready to round the corner and start on the bricks in the previous picture.

No comments: