Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Monday, May 10, 2010

Laying Flagstone Is Like...

Imagine that you're putting a jigsaw puzzle together.  You want it all level and smooth, of course, but this jigsaw puzzle is being put together on a bed of gravel, not on a smooth table.  Then imagine that each piece weighs at least 30 pounds, usually more.  In general, I can lift 50 pounds.  Some of these I can't lift and can barely scoot.  Then imagine that none of the pieces fit together.

"It's gonna be beautiful.  It's gonna be beautiful."

Oh, and then imagine that you have to put this puzzle together on your knees.

4 comments:

April said...

imagine that your sister is there to help you :o)

Mosaics said...

I'm imagining, sistah!

miniwriter said...

It'll pay off in the end :)

Mosaics said...

Hmm, that last comment is bordering on a spam/advertisement. I don't allow advertisements on my blog...unless someone wants to pay me for it.

I'll let that one stay for now because at least it made a comment that indicates that the post was read. Most spammers just put in some innocuous statement that has nothing to do with the subject of the post or they just put their advertisement.

Not cool.