Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Monday, June 10, 2013

Twilight

Today is the kind of day I love.  Got my yard work done this morning; left around noon to do non-farm stuff; arrived home to find a few of the young chickens had escaped from the pen, but were still alive and not eaten by an eager puppy; tested the new "Pocket Hose", which worked like a charm; did my garden work in the cool of the evening.

A very productive day and proof of successful gardening and dog training (keeping fingers crossed) and I'm enjoying the beauty at twilight.

I still have a lot of area to fill, but here's a part of my front flower bed that is finally filling in.  

And more on the other side of the walk.

The bean trellises that Jordan built so I could walk under them.  They're proving to be successful and I'm picking the beans already.  Also, looks lovely.

Cornrows with marigolds.

The surprise sunflowers are blooming nicely.

Ginger attacks an unconcerned Harry.

No comments: