Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello Spring!


You would not believe what it took for me to get this picture in this post.  It has sucked the joy right out of me.

New computer...Mac Mini.
Husband set it up, then left town.
Pictures inaccessible to me for a week.
It's not any better now that he's back and trying to help me figure it out.  Blogger (Google) and Apple do not want to work together, so you pretty much have to be an engineer to figure out how to get them to.

Maybe that's the problem...the engineer makes everything far more difficult that it has to be.  I don't have the time to go through the gazillion steps it takes to post pictures on Blogger, even if I could remember the gazillion steps.  Who has a five year old that I can borrow to show me how to use this thing?


Practicing.



No comments: