Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Strawberry Dog

Family's visiting from California this week.  First time to the farm.  Kathy and Krista think that Harry Dog is a sweetheart...slobber and all.

They decide that Harry could use a bath.  So, I armed them with water hose and Strawberry Suave.

Harry thinks not. 

And he tries to sneak off undetected.

They bribe him with a cold drink.  He likes that.

"Help me."

Time to dry off.


"Strawberry's for sissies.  Where's my dead hog?"

2 comments:

April said...

LOL..thats SO funny! I'm sure he's thinking.."if I want a bath I'll go to the pond"

Mosaics said...

I should have taken a picture of him today. He made a point of getting especially dirty - covered from head to toe in black mud or something.