Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Deuce Coupe

This is my car.  I love my car. 
One of the great things about this car is that it has run flat tires.  Apparently, I have been  neglecting my tires because I had a blow-out on Sunday.  Having a blow-out in run flat tires is pretty much a non-event.  I heard a "whoosh" and said to Meagan, "What was that?"  A few moments later my flat tire alarm went off.  I drove the rest of the way home.  That was it.

One of the bad things about my car and the run flat tires is that they are expensive.  Price paid for not being stuck on the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere.  So Tom spent most of Monday finding a place that carried tires for my car (there's no BMW service center or Discount Tire shop within 30 miles) and going to have them replaced.  Thank goodness for good husbands.

After spending a boat load of money replacing my tires, I had another flat last night.  By myself.  In the middle of nowhere and Tom is out of town.  Thank goodness for run flat tires.

This afternoon will be spent getting the tire fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd love your car much better, with a set of Toyos...they are a great tire. The no-flat tires are so hard. You'll feel so much difference and for the bettter! ....debbie