Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Monday, August 02, 2010

Posting Comments

It has come to my attention that some of my friends don't know how to leave a comment on my blog.  I do value all the comments and would like any advice that anyone will take the time to give me concerning any of these farming, gardening, animal husbandry, etc. topics that I write about and am learning about.

So, just a quick tutorial on posting a comment.  Look down at the bottom of the post for "comment" or "post a comment".  It can be different depending on how one has reached my blog.  Anyway, click on whatever says "comment" and a box will pop up that says "Talk to me" at the top.  Write your comment in the box, then scroll down and click the orange bar that says "publish your comment".  Another box will pop up and tell you to type the letters that you see in the box.  It will be odd words or random letters and kind of wavy, sometimes hard to read, but that's OK, if you don't get it right the first time, you get more chances.  I didn't want to have that feature because it is inconvenient for readers who want to leave comments, but I was forced to add it because of spammers.

Anway, after you follow the instructions for the verification, your comment will appear on my blog.  If you don't see it right away, you can either "refresh" your page, or just go about your business surfing and when you come back to my blog, it will be there.

Also, if you want to be notified of any new posts or comments, you can click on the "subscribe" button to the right of the screen and follow the instructions.  That way, you don't have to check back daily to see if there's anything new because you will be notified by e-mail when anything new is posted.  I subscribed to my own blog so I wouldn't miss anyone's comments.

I might have missed something, so if any reader wants to add their two cents to my instructions, have at it.

No comments: