Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bird Houses

Some previous owner was obviously into bird watching.  These are some of the bird houses that came tumbling down when we took out the old trees earlier this year.  There are also bird feeders scattered throughout the yard that I never fill.  I think there's plenty to eat out here without me feeding them - except for the hummingbirds.  I do put a feeder out for them just because I love watching them.  Although, since I've got real flowers out back now, they seem to prefer the flowers over the feeder.

4 comments:

April said...

If you don't want the houses, I'll take them :o) The feeders too :o)

April said...

If you don't want the houses, I'll take them :o) The feeders too :o)

PumpkinPie said...

Hi again, you're lucky. There seems to be a glitch with Blogger. Seems there are a few of us who can't add a "Follow" widget to their blogger page. So far, no comments from Google. Do you remember if it was something you had to actively add to your Blog page or did it just appear when you created your blog?

Mosaics said...

I had to add the follow widget.