Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Saturday, August 01, 2009

My Projects







My projects aren't quite as strenuous as Tom's. I installed this little chandelier in our bedroom. Well, Tom helped me a little. He drilled the hole for the molly bolt because I couldn't reach the ceiling. But I did, with Tom's instruction, put a plug on the end of the wire. The lamp was made to be wired directly into a ceiling fixture, but I wanted to plug it in by the bed.



And anyone who has been to my house and wondered why there are no doors on the bathroom cabinet - this is why. I'm painting them. It's an ongoing project.

We've gotten quite a lot of rain the in the past two weeks, which has been wonderful. But it is supposed to come to an end tomorrow, so it will be hay cutting time. Of course, that's Tom's job, TOO. Seems he does all the hard stuff, well sweaty jobs, anyway. But, hey, I bought fabric to make curtains for all the windows. It won't be a sweaty job, but it will be hard and I sort of dread it.

No comments: