Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starbucks, Here I Come...Not.

I had been looking forward to getting a Starbucks frappucino for a week. The closest Starbucks to us is a 45 min. drive, so I try to get one whenever I go to Dallas. That was my plan. Go to Dallas, shop, get my hair cut, enjoy a frapp. Alas, it was not to be. I ate lunch at Wendy's and apparently, something did not agree with my stomach, so I felt a bit sickly afterward. It is not a good idea to load one's stomach up with frappucino when one's stomach is not up to par. I toyed with the idea of getting one anyway and suffering the consequences, but in the end decided I wouldn't enjoy it to the fullest knowing I wouldn't feel good afterward, so why ingest all that fat and not enjoy it.

So, I passed on the Starbuck experience today and I am very disappointed.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Did you come into town yesterday?

Linda said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get your coffee. Come into town and we'll have coffee anytime. How are you feeling now? Wendy's...I really like their food.

Mosaics said...

I felt a little yucky for the rest of the day, but I'm fine today and still miffed that I didn't get my drink.

April said...

So sorry to hear you didn't get your frap! I'll be sure to have an extra one just for you :-P

I saw the goat thing..its funny..but you come off as alittle bit of a tease? making him act like that..LOL

I don't see how you can have anything at Wendy's that is loaded with Gluten!

Mosaics said...

I had the chicken ceasar salad. It's on their on-line GF list, but it says the grilled chicken may vary depending on which store. It's possible that the chicken had been dusted with wheat flour.