Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bye-Bye Oskar


For my birthday, Tom bought me a super-duper top of the line food processor to replace the 25+ year old Sunbeam Oskar mini processor that I had complained about this past summer.


We researched and read all sorts of reviews and finally decided upon the Breville Sous Chef food processor.  It really was more money than I wanted Tom to spend, but after reading reviews, he insisted that this is the one I need, and I agreed.

I went from the little two cup capacity, two blade attachments to this 16 cup behemoth.  (note to self: remove toilet paper from background in the future)


There's also a mini cup for smaller jobs that fits inside the big cup and at least eight different disks and blades for various chopping, slicing, and dicing.  This should make the zucchini shredding and cucumber slicing a breeze this summer.  There's even an emulsifying disk for making butter, which I can't wait to try.  The directions claim that cookies, cakes, and milkshakes can be made in this thing.

So excited!
(Who says that women don't like to get kitchen appliances as gifts from their husbands?)



No comments: