Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Craigslist Finds, Cottage Antiques, and Birthday Gifts

I found this patio set on craigslist.  Had to drive to Dallas to get it, but I took Netta with me so the drive was fun and she helped me pack it into the back of the truck.  Well, to be more accurate, she packed it and I kind of helped.


On the way, we stopped at an antique mall.  I bought this old tablecloth.  I love the colors.  I think I'll make it into a bedspread for the apartment.


I also got these two white lamps to go in one of the bedrooms.  Milk glass, hobnail?


For my birthday, my very sweet sister sent me this teacup wind chime.  Very cute.

Love.


3 comments:

April said...

I'm sooo glad you like the wind chime and also that you called me sweet :o) that is totally a step up from 'bratty little sister" LOL

Unknown said...

LOVE that sister interface goin' on there!

You found some really awesome treasures! Just remember one thing... pull the table out from under the porch before you light the bonfire! LOL

Mosaics said...

Yeah, if we ever do light a fire in that bowl, we definitely will pull it out in the yard. I bought a fire bowl a few years ago when we lived in the city and still have never used it.