Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Pretty Stuff

I bought this from local place that sells all kinds of metal art.  I'd had my eye on it for some time and finally decided one day that I'd just go get it and if it didn't look good in it's intended place (the master bedroom) that I could always hang it up on the front of the barn.  It doesn't look terribly big in the picture, but it's 40 inches across.

I hung it up in our still undecorated master bedroom.  I was afraid it would make the room look small, but instead it accentuates the largeness of the room.

And I'd found this mirror at a local store over a year ago and knew I wanted to buy it, but was waiting for it to go on sale.  It never did, but I was in a mood that same day and I went ahead and bought it for $179.00.  I was vindicated yesterday while looking at a catalog that I'd received in the mail.  They had that very same mirror priced at $349.00 plus shipping.  Now I feel like I got a great deal!

TIP O' THE DAY:  If you have a problem with flakiness on your face, wash it with T-Gel shampoo regularly.  **shrug** It worked for me.

2 comments:

April said...

I like them both..but really like the mirror. I saw at a garage sale over the weekend someone was selling a mirrored vanity..the whole thing was mirrors..and it was pretty. I thought about buying it but knew I didn't have a place to put it. Plus, I was afraid it would get broken at my house.

glassofmilk said...

I love metal art! I really like the mirror too, I'm jealous!