Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, March 04, 2010

I Kid You Not!

This morning...baby goat tried to nurse on Harry.  Harry stood very still with a hilariously baffled look while baby goat nudged around under him looking for the teat.  The look on Harry's face was priceless.

Annnd, for the first time ever, Hyacinth showed concern for a baby.  She saw her baby standing under big Harry dog and muttered worriedly a couple of times.  When the baby continued to nuzzle Harry, Hyacinth walked over, nudged him out from under Harry and led him away.  Maybe there's hope for that momma yet.

So, kick me. I never have my camera when I really, really need it. OK, so don't kick me, but at least remind me to get my camera before I ever leave the house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, I just hate when that happens! And I do that all the time!!! LOL