Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Monday, March 29, 2010

...Oh What a Beautiful Day, I've Got a Wonderful Feeling...

...everything's goin' my way.

Today is a beeee.u.tiful day.  Sunny, warm, true blue Texas in springtime.

I took advantage of the good weather and did some yard and garden work.  For fun, I went to the nursery and bought some flowers and plants to go in the pots around the front of the house and some herbs for my herb tank.  Maybe some day I'll get myself together and plan ahead, starting some in the garden shed so that they'll be ready when spring arrives.

Needless to say, there was no curtain sewing going on here today.

These kinds of days heal the soul from it's aches and pains, or, at least it makes it easier to forget them for a while.

1 comment:

Chai said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas