Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Too Gone for Too Long

It's not that nothin' is happening around here, it's just that too much is happening around here.

I had a wedding to go to in Maryland two weekends ago. Before that, it was shop, shop, shop trying to find something to wear. I don't know why, but I always feel like I need something new to wear to a wedding. Maybe it's to celebrate the new relationship that is being formed...or maybe I just want something new. I bought three dresses with the intention of wearing one and taking two back. But I am bad. I kept all three. I figured I've got all of my special occasions covered for the year...even the big lawyer's firm X-mas party. And two of the dresses I can wear for more casual events.

Then last weekend I went to a wedding in Oklahoma. We had to get someone to farm sit.

And this coming weekend we're having a big Fourth of July bash, so all week is being spent on getting ready for that. Well, for me, anyway. Tom didn't have to shop (I got him something new to wear), so he spent his time doing projects around the farm. Pictures of those coming soon. But he will be spending the next two days strictly on the party prep.

No comments: