Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outlaw's Visit




I usually hate, hate, hate to have my picture taken and certainly would never voluntarily show a picture of me to anyone. So why am I posting pics of me for the whole world to see...assuming the whole world were interested in looking at my blog?



Well, my in-laws came to visit and they took a bunch of pictures of me, the animals, the farm and one of the back of Tom's head. So, either FIL is a terrible picture taker (sorry Sr. Tom) and didn't capture me close enough to make me look awful, OR he's really good and made me look halfway decent. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure...A little game of goat jump-rope and a surprisingly squeamish Anne helping me doctor Rose.
And since I have not yet figured out how to post pics with captions under them, I'll continue the pics in another entry.




No comments: