Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Knock Down Drag Out

OK, Tom and I are butting heads over names. I told him, after he named Buffy, Hilde, and Billy that his naming days are over. All of our goats (except Billy) will be named flower names starting with Hyacinth and Pansy. He is insisting that we name the goats after some friends from church, Jack and Tammy. But I'm the one with the registration powers and the babies will be named Cosmos and Rose.

Jack, if you read this and have any inclination to have a goat named after you...just remember that you owe me one for including the herd of goats in the mural.

Oh, and BTW, we were mistaken, there is one boy and one girl. Don't laugh.

3 comments:

Jack said...

After my years of nurturing your interest in goats I sort of feel like the "goat-father" of your new tribe. I would be honored to have a namesake at your farm. That said I think you showed prudence on the Tammie question. Also, I really don't think I can leave lay your comment about the kindness you showed in painting goats on your mural. My recollection was that I hounded you for several murals and you finally grudgingly added some just so I would go away. The irony is not lost on me that when you look out your window you see none of the seascape or oasis scenes you painted, but rather...a herd of goats.

Anonymous said...

I thought I painted the goats...

Mosaics said...

True that, Meagan painted the goats, that's why I only gave myself credit for "including the herd of goats in the mural".