Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Family Business

We're very excited that my brother (father of Nephew) has bought property close to us and will be moving here soon.  Meanwhile, Nephew is working on the place trying to get things in order.

His current project is the old pole and tin barn.  He has taken down the old decrepit stall walls in preparation for building new ones.  Last week, Tom went over to help him when it was time to pour concrete.  I took Liam over to watch the process and to see a real 'mint mixer in action.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera when I took Liam.  But, I went back later after they were done to get pics of the finished product.


This is where the milking station will be.  There's a drain in the middle for ease of cleaning. 

Across from that will be a large work room.






No comments: