Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

New Vacuum Cleaner

Remember back in August of 2009 when I said, "Don't buy a Hoover Windtunnel vacuum cleaner...it's the worst thing ever."?  Well, I've been hating on that Hoover ever since and finally got rid of it.  I gave it to the future son-in-law so he can hate on it for a while.  And Tom bought me a new vacuum.  Yay!

Riccar...the only vacuum cleaner still made in America!


I decided on a cannister since all of my floors are wood and I only have area rugs scattered about.


Retractable cord.


Onboard attachments and full bag indicator.


The brush has its own place right on the height adjustable handle.


The big attachment does hard floors and carpet, but these extra hard floor attachments come with it, too.

I love it... as much as anyone can love a non-central vacuum system.


No comments: