Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Backsplash



After much trouble and many delays (courtesy of Direct Buy and Daltile), my kitchen tile finally arrived. My tile guy didn't waste any time. I called him on Friday afternoon and he came to install the tile on Monday. It's done and it looks great. The only thing left to do is to install the two shelves that are ready and waiting. Tom even installed the light fixture over the sink. How wonderful it is to have light there now.


My only regret (I always have 'em) is that I should have chosen the lighter of the two mosaic tile samples that I had narrowed my choices down to for the bottom part of the backsplash. The darker mosaic has too much color and is so busy that the beautiful mother-of-pearl trim piece gets lost in the mosaic. **sigh**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there it is.