Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pin the Name on the Donkey







Baby has arrived! He was born some time on Sunday night, discovered on Labor Day. Isn't he cute! He's only a few hours old in these pics.


So, in keeping with the Bosom Buddies theme of Buffy and Hilde, I'm thinking we should name him either Kip or Henry. For those who watched Bosom Buddies way back when, you may remember that Buffy and Hilde were the alter egos of Kip and Henry. I'm leaning towards Henry. Meagan thinks we should name him Donkey Kong, but I can't imagine myself standing out in the field calling, "Donkey Kong!". "HenREEE!", I can imagine.

4 comments:

Luca said...

:-))

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You should definitely keep it in line with the Bossom Buddies theme. I don't know who's baby it is..but you should use their alter ego's name.

April

Anonymous said...

I must agree with the anonymous comment. That would seem to make sense.

Anonymous said...

I must agree with the anonymous comment. That would seem to make sense.