Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Friday, September 05, 2008

Mom's Donkey Review

This is what Mom had to say about the donkey situation. I thought it was funny, so I thought I'd share.

"One of the mama donkeys had her baby yesterday morning so that was a delight to see it walking around and her protecting it very well. Normally the mother is very friendly with the other donkey she is also female and purported to be "with donkey " (for some reason "with child " doesn't seem correct and as we were taught in our very young days at home , you never said the word " pregnant " in our house ?? My how things have changed!! ) Anyway , now she will not let the little colt? (donkeyling? )get close to the other donkey and will even appear to fight her off if the little one goes near. ( "This is my donkey , and I'm the boss of it !")"

No comments: