Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall Garden Peas



Here are the peas planted a couple of weeks ago, surrounded by some of the pine needles I raked up out of the yard to use as mulch. The second row of peas did not germinate for some reason, so I planted more a week later. The smaller plants to the left are the newer peas. Beyond those are the squash plants. I also have two kinds of corn coming up, although about half of the sweet corn has not germinated. They're the open pollinated seeds that I ordered on-line. I'll have to check their website to see what their guarantee is. I'll be very disappointed if the seeds are duds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been fun to watch your garden grow and your house come together through your words and pictures.