Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Friday, March 28, 2008

Wasted Day

It looks like my whole day is going to be wasted. The girl from Sears delivery was supposed to call me back on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning to let me know when they were going to deliver the appliances on Thursday or Friday so I could meet them out there. Also, we're getting another barn estimate and a woman from that company was supposed to call me back yesterday to set up a time to meet her today. So, I was planning on going out to Athens today to receive the delivery, meet with the barn builders, and go look at a tractor that Tom wants me to see. In addition to all of that, the roofer told me they were going to try to roof today before several days of rain commence. I wanted to be out there for that.

NOBODY called me back. I don't know how to reach Sears delivery, so I can't call them. I called the barn person and she said she'd just run out there to see the place herself. I'm still waiting on a confirmation from the roofer, but I'm doubting they got out there. It doesn't make sense for me to drive all the way out there to look at one tractor. So I'm in a holding pattern here at the house until I hear from someone and it is so frustrating.

No comments: