Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain and Roofs

Tom finished the rafter repairs today so I sent the roofer a message that they could put the new roof on any time now. He wrote back that the materials were supposed to arrive on Thursday and he scheduled us for Monday. Oops. I checked the weather forecast for the next ten days. It's supposed to rain Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I asked could they possibly move it up to Saturday and am awaiting a reply.

I got a call from Sears and my appliances, that I ordered last week and were supposed to take four to six weeks to be delivered, have arrived. They wanted to deliver them in the morning. I was able to put them off until Thursday or Friday, so I'll be headed out there later this week to take delivery and find a place, in the still-occupied house, to store them.

No comments: