Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Friday, April 03, 2020

Ideas for COVID Virus Quarantine, II

Macrame!

Break out your old jute twine and dust off your rusty macrame skillz.  If you're from my generation, you may remember the big macrame fad back in the 70's.  Funny how things like that come and go, but macrame is big again.

Modern macrame is much more than jute, now, though - new fancy knots, new mediums, and new uses.




It's been about 40 years since I've done any macrame, but I don't know why I ever stopped.  It's so fun!  And Pinterest is loaded with tutorials for knots that I never dreamed of.  This is something that anyone can do.

If you don't want to DIY, but you want a macrame planter, I will sell this one to you for $35.00, free shipping.  Just leave a comment if you want it.

See my other ideas for using your quarantine time wisely.

No comments: