We had a leak, which damaged part of two walls and rotted out a large part of the floor on the slide out...the part that I had already done several things to.
So, this sets me back and will make the reno more involved than I had intended.
Tom tore out the floor and replaced it and also tore out part of the walls. We're trying to save the wallpaper job that I did, so that's one reason we didn't tear all the walls out. Thankfully, most of the damage was below the windows.
It's not all bad, though. I didn't like that old carpet that was in there, but I couldn't justify tearing it out - expense AND it was just a lot of work. So, now at least the carpet is gone. The bottom of the banquette rotted out, so that's a loss. Since the whole floor had to go, I just took the jackknife sofa/bed out, too, and am getting rid of it. I have a great plan for a replacement bed that I'm excited about. Also, having a little table and chairs instead of the banquet might be nice.