Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dining Chairs Finished!

This is embarrassing, but I just finished reupholstering my dining room chairs.  I started that redo back in September of 2012 and knew it would take me a long time because of my epic procrastination skills.  However, I did not foresee it taking me three years.



What prompted me to have a two day marathon of staple/tack pulling after it took me two years to do the first three?  

What else?  A new project.

I bought these four chairs at an estate sale for twelve bucks a piece, to replace these four chairs...


When I find the right table, I'm going to replace the glass table as well.  In the meantime, I plan to recover the ugly green vinyl seats and probably paint the chairs.

And, yes, my old chesterfield sofa is still languishing in the barn, but it's too stinkin' hot to work on it right now, so that's a project for cooler days.


No comments: