Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hunter Gatherer Liam

It's Easter today and my daddy brought me to Pops and Shelly's farm to hunt for eggs.  I'm not really sure why we have to hunt for eggs, but I think I'm going to like it, especially with my daddy helping me.  This my daddy.  His name is Paden, but I just call him "da-da".

Here we are, hunting for the eggs that Shelly and Auntie M dyed for me.  I'm walking on Da-da's feet.


Look!  There's an egg in the birdbath.  I wonder how it got there.  Da-da told me to pick it up, but I didn't know what that meant, so he helped me.


There's another one.  I wonder why the chicken put that one up there?


Da-da is showing me how to pick the egg up out of the plants.


And then we're supposed to put it in the basket.  See my nice outfit?  Shelly got it for me.


Don't tell me Da-da, I know how to do it.


That's the last one.  We had to count them to make sure none of the eggs were left out because they might stink and Harry would eat them.  Harry likes to eat rotten eggs.

That was fun.  Next time, I'll be a big boy and I can carry my own basket and find lots of eggs.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Liam is just tooooo precious!!
I am so happy for ya'll and isn't grandparent..hood just the best!?!!!
Barbara Spicer..p.s...he looks sooo happy and well cared for...:)