Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

I think I'm wasting a lot of time lately. It actually feels kind of good. **guilty**

I'm not milking any goats and my garden is at a point where it needs little attention. It's almost completely weed free (thanks to hours of weed pulling followed by some nice cool weather which stopped bermuda growth). There are just a few pieces of bermuda tucked in amongst the tomato plants that are just about done making. I've cut and pulled out all the finished veggies and planted most of my fall garden which is coming up but requiring little effort at the moment. I don't have to mow the grounds every week any more because we haven't had much rain.

Sooo, I have a lot of free time that I should be filling with other projects. But since those projects aren't urgent, they are getting ignored.

Maybe I can do some tractor work or something for Tom...next week. Things will turn around soon enough.

No comments: