Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Monday, May 05, 2008

Floors and Windows

I ordered the kitchen window today. Just went with a simple slider style rather than something beautiful or different. We've been spending so much money, I couldn't bring myself to spend much on the window. Hopefully, it will just blend in and not be a noticeable feature of the room.

I also ordered the wood floors. One little snafu...the floors are from Brazil and they are having some kind of strike over there. I'm getting all of the stock the company has in the U.S., but it still leaves me short a few hundred square feet. The rest will be on back order and is expected to arrive sometime in June. Hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later.

Our gospel meeting started yesterday and goes through Wednesday, so we aren't planning to spend a lot of time at the farm until the meeting is over. Tom went today and got some work done, but I stayed home to take care of the ordering of supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be any carpet in the whole house?

Mosaics said...

The only carpet left in the house will be in the two closets off the master bathroom. And only there because the wood will end where the tile begins in the bathroom and the closets are beyond that.