Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fini!




The roof is finished. I love it. It's such an improvement over that tired ole' asphalt shingle. Eventually I'd like to change the color of the trim on the house from the dark brown. I'm thinking...light tan might brighten it up a bit, but am open to suggestions. The top picture is the front of the house and the bottom picture is the back porch.

The little pump house got a new roof, too. Cute. That happened sort of accidentally. I had asked the roofer to leave me some scraps so that I could roof the little well cover beside the house. Somehow he misunderstood and ended up roofing the pump house. They charged me for it, but since it was their mistake, they knocked a few hundred off the price.



No comments: