Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Welcome to Legal Tender Farm

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blogging...It's All About Me

This blogging thing is really kind of egocentric, isn't it? We get on here and talk about ourselves, what I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see...Oh well. Here's something about me.

I'm a painter of murals and here is my latest project...my back patio. Here is the before pic:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got tired of looking at mud and dirt, so I did this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wanted a water feature with fish and stuff, but didn't want to fool with balancing the water, keeping the algae out, and keeping the fish alive. So, I painted a stream along the back edge of the patio and put a small fountain out there to provide the trickling water sounds. Here's a part of it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: